We are delighted to announce that Digivita has been awarded Google Partner status for expertise in the realm of digital marketing.
Trusted by Google
As well as highlighting Digivita’s skills and experience in PPC, as a Google Partner Digivita has direct support from Google – which effectively means that our clients will benefit from the know-how of the world’s largest Pay Per Click platform.
The Google Partner badge is hugely coveted. A Partner is an agency that Google views as a commercially healthy business with happy customers – and one with a complete grasp of those all-important Google best practices.
What does it mean for our clients?
Digivita’s status as a Google Partner simply confirms what our clients already knew: that our team is highly adept at developing digital marketing campaigns that deliver results – whether that is more traffic, more engagement, more leads, or more sales.
As a Partner agency we have a line of communication to Google that many digital marketing agencies simply don’t. Customers can be further assured that their marketing campaigns will benefit from our expertise: when an AdWords feature or best practice guideline changes – we will ensure client campaigns are unaffected – and that they continue to flourish.
Google Partner accreditation means:
- Digivita is recognised as an agency that delivers excellent return of investment for our clients and meets all best practice guidelines
- One of a handful of Essex agencies to receive such accreditation
- Our team benefits from Google training, along with news regarding feature additions/updates
- We enjoy direct support from Google
- We are able to give AdWords discount vouchers to our clients when starting campaigns
With our Google Partner status the entire Digivita team is looking forward to bringing our clients ever-more effective marketing campaigns, whether they are based in Braintree, Essex, London, or the wider UK.